فرحي

اصنع بطاقتك مع شبكة أفراح

الخميس، مايو ٢٥، ٢٠٠٦

My day dreams



Day dreaming .. one of my dearest hobbies..every body knows what day dreaming is .. and i am pretty sure that all of us have experinced this phenomenon.

It deffers from one person to another .. how long it takes for some one to recover and come back to true life .. also the way it is performed .

Is it just thoughts roaming around one's mind, but in the same time it does not influnce his life , or perhapes some tears would drop out , or may be a smile resembels what is taking plac
e there between one's mind folds.

As for me .. i have a strange kind of day d
reaming and i admit it .. some times I realy think it is stupid to feel that way.

Day dreams are about 40% of my day .. -I am not exaggerating- .. when I am alone - and this happens alot- I allways day dream .. when i am transporting this is a must .. when I am reading or even when I am studing.

I do it every now and then every where.

I bet you think I am that kind of a lo
nely girl .. who speaks occasionly .. and most of her day enclosed in her room reading books , no .. that is not me .. which I see it strange also some how .

I am so interferring with my society, so much to an extend I see it affecting me negtivly some times .. becuse I care about my relation with people more than caring about my future for example.

I tried asking my self .. why do I day dream alot ? and i found some answers .. my be they are not convencing to many but at least to me they are.

I said may be because i find in my dream what i dont find in my real life .. or even in those dreams i see when i sleep .
I can day dream I am a princess and sure I am not .. althougt I dont do it alot because it does not occupay my thinking or interrest.



I always dream that I am a bride in my white wedding dress.. I love that scene and sense .

I also dream too much of being the youngest , most astonishing and well known politician.

Another reason I found for my phenomenon is that wastes my time , is that I find it my only reasonable shellter for ascaping my daily stress offcourse beside sleeping which is also another time wasting object.

That was how and why I day dream, now the most annoying matter about my day dreams is that it influnces my life greatly.
I cry .. I smile .. I get depressed for days sometimes .. or so happy that it is obviously noticed ..

some times I say the words of my day dreams loudly.. strange right !

Any way .. as long as it does not do me harm in my life .. i will keep doing it..and love'n it.. cos in a way or another it gives me hope in life .. and improves my imagination skills and helps draw an out line of my real life!

هناك تعليقان (٢):

Amr Magdi يقول...

Masha'a allah , nice thoughts and nice words also

but i don't agree with you in that day dream of being politican ..

المـ(همس)ـشاعر يقول...

thanks for commenting .. but why not a politican ?:)