فرحي

اصنع بطاقتك مع شبكة أفراح

الجمعة، أغسطس ١٧، ٢٠٠٧

back stabbed...deeply hurt...




You touched my life
with a softness in the night
my wish was your command
until you ran
out of love

I tell my self I'm free
got the change of
living just for me
no need to carry on
now that you're gone

***
Knife
cuts like a knife
how will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded
knife
cuts like a knife
you cut away the
heart of my life

هناك ٣ تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

look at the positive side

cos life has to go on

it will go on as Allah wish and see

remember always ..

you have god

المـ(همس)ـشاعر يقول...

life should not go on with out a heart..

without a soul..

with out a meaning for this life..

but although..

we came not wanting ..

and we cried when we came..

yet we cant leave by our own well..

we do have god.. that is why we want to go to him ..

not stay here..

may he help us.

إخوانى مخربش يقول...

i wander if this engmatic poem could ever evantuate with any sence for people like me

but any way you should premonate any kind of duplicity at any time and in any place,life is not such a platant one.It is always murky,dull and obsecure.